Speaking at SharePoint Community Day 2013 at Microsoft Malaysia
To rouse SharePoint Southeast Asia communities, Patrick Yong – a Malaysia SharePoint MVP – expects to bring up the biggest SharePoint event to Malaysian technology enthusiasts particularly and Southeast Asian SharePoint *junkies* in general. I’m extremely excited to be a speaker at the SharePoint Community Day 2013 organized at Microsoft Malaysia. A big thank to Patrick Yong to make my community engagement happen broader.
What I will be talking?
We are living in a new revolution of social networks that likely seem to be indispensable to any of us. Since the new SharePoint 2013 platform was released, there have been many buzzwords around its social features. Most importantly, the acquisition of Yammer has beautified the overall of SharePoint picture, making SharePoint to be the most powerful social collaboration platform that boosts business productivity. In this session, we will look into new social features in the SharePoint 2013 platform and how it delivers business value to your organization.
(You may love to read my series of SharePoint 2013 social feature starting from here)
There will be 2 tracks each for IT Pro and Developer audience. Seats are limited so please register earlier to reserve a seat to the community event of the year.
Below is the list of the topics in Developer Track.
- Introduce to new SharePoint App Model
- What’s new in SharePoint 2013 branding
- Deploying Apps for Office with SharePoint and Azure
- Make a better social collaboration with SharePoint 2013
- What’s new in SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- UI Testing of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 with Microsoft Visual Studio
Below is the list of the topics in ITPro Track
- What to chose? SharePoint 2013 On-Premises or SharePoint Online all the way?
- What’s new in Lync 2013
- Enforcing SharePoint Governance
- SharePoint 2013 and the story of Search
- Deep-dive into SharePoint Topologies and Server Architecture for SharePoint 2013
- Best practices Configurations for SharePoint 2013 Virtualization
You can keep the event up at the Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/302799489851305/
[Update 01/06/2013] Download my slide-deck here: http://www.slideshare.net/thuansoldier/make-a-better-social-collaboration-platform-with-share-point-2013